ProLife Corner | Event Calendar
There are many ways in which participation in prolife movements is being asked. At Maternity of Mary and Holy Childhood, we host several events during the course of the year in which fundraising for prolife initiatives is at our core. Due to Covid-19, we have been forced to limit in person activities but are always interested and open to virtual options as well. Below is a list of events we currently have in the works.
If you know of more that can help expand our prolife brand, please feel free to contact us with ways you would like to be involved!
Mother's Day MCCL Corsage Fundraiser
- Date: Saturday and Sunday May 8 - May 9 2021
- Location: Maternity of Mary & Holy Childhood Parish (narthex of each church)
- Fee: per item
- Details: MCCL's Mother's Day Project is an annual event to honor mothers with flowers and raise funds for pro-life activities. MCCL offers a variety of options which include orchid corsages, carnation corsages, African violet plants, single long-stem carnations, and "Thanks Mom for Life" buttons.
Women's Life Care Center Baby Bottle Collection - TBD
- Location: Maternity of Mary Church
- Details: During specified weekends, empty baby bottles are available at the entrances of the church for pick up. Spare change, checks or dollar bills are requested to fill the bottles and brought back to place in the donation bin the following weekend.
Spaghetti Feed -January 2022
- Location: Sirba Hall, Maternity of Mary Church
- Fee: TBD
- Details: TBD