Proclaiming Christ and Making Disciples
What is Rise Up?
We are never too young to strive for holiness. This one-day conference for middle school youth challenges them to “rise up” to live their faith radically, confident that they are known and loved by God the Father.
Young people will be strengthened in their relationship with Christ through keynote speakers, praise & worship, Adoration, Reconciliation, and lots of fun activities!!
Date and Time:
March 21, 2020
9:30am - 5:00pm
15100 Schmidt Lake Rd
Plymouth, MN 55446
$60 per participant (increases to $70 on February 22nd)
Chaperone Name and Number
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT: In the event of an emergency, I give permission to transport my child to a hospital for medical treatment. I wish to be advised prior to any further treatment by a doctor or hospital. In the event of any emergency, if you are unable to reach me at the above numbers, contact
Specific Medical Information: Maternity of Mary Catholic Church and all Churches participating, will take reasonable care to see that the following information will be held in confidence.
The following are a few rules that all participants are expected to follow while participating and representing Maternity of Mary Catholic Church and all Churches participating, in this event sponsored by Partnership For Youth all Churches participating through March 21, 2020. Please read and agree.
I, (Participant Name above), WILL:
1. Treat all other persons with respect and not cause any intentional harm (physically, emotionally, or spiritually) to any person in any way.
2. Respect the property of others, including all program facilities and property.
3. Follow all appropriate instructions of all personnel aiding in this event, including, but not limited to, chaperones, support staff, transportation personnel and administration.
4. Be on time for all check-ins and departure time.
5. Not have in my possession any tobacco, alcohol or any controlled illegal substance
I agree that if any of these terms are violated Maternity of Mary Catholic Church can send the participant home at the participant/guardian’s expense.
Please make $60 Payment within "Youth Ministry" section with the memo of "Rise Up".
Your time to complete the form is about to expire due to inactivity. Please click "Continue Working" to complete the form and submit, otherwise your changes will be lost.
Your session will expire in 60 seconds.
Your time to complete the form has expired due to inactivity. Please click the button below or refresh the page with your browser and try again.