Where will you be January 24, 2020?
We hope you will consider standing for life and joining us on our trip to Washington D.C. to march in the March for Life 2020!
Includes: Students for Life of America (SFLA) Conference, bus transportation and tip, hotel, eight meals, visits to D.C. landmarks, attendance at National March for Life. (Pilgrims responsible for seven meals, mostly during the bus trip.) Fundraising opportunities and scholarships are available.
Families of high school pilgrims are welcome to attend (e.g., parents, siblings with parents).
- Tuesday, January 21 – 4 p.m. Loading begins, 5:15 p.m. Mass; 6:30 p.m. depart by bus
- Wednesday, January 22 – 5 p.m. Arrive in Washington, D.C.
- Thursday, January 23 – 9 a.m. Mass at the National Basilica, 1 p.m., spend the day at the National Mall
- Friday, January 24 – 11 a.m. National Rally and March for Life
- Saturday, January 25 – 9 a.m. Students for Life of America (SFLA) Conference; 6 p.m., depart for Minnesota
- Sunday, January 26 – 4-6 p.m. Arrive in Minnesota
Please be aware that this is a pilgrimage and will involve prayer, sacrifice, and discomfort. It is not a tour or vacation. There will be much time for prayer, Mass, reflection, and sharing. The schedule will be full. There will be some time for visiting museums, but that is not the focus of the trip. Over the years, many lives have been transformed through this pilgrimage.
If interested please contact Austin Busse at [email protected] or fill out the brief form below!